Fleets Choose Orange EV for
Pure Electric, Industrial Strength Vehicle Solutions.
FLEET & MAINTENANCE MANAGERS, SUSTAINABILITY TEAMS AND COST-MINDED EXECUTIVES CHOOSE ORANGE EV’S PURE ELECTRIC TRUCK SOLUTIONS TO REDUCE COST, IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY, WHILE ELIMINATING EMISSIONS.
Fleets improve relationships with their customers while enhancing the lives of employees, communities and the business by using better vehicles: Orange EV’s electric trucks.
Orange EV Pure Electric Terminal Truck Solution
Working through the shift and beyond for 24x7 operations across a wide range of environments
Getting back to work with charging solutions for different sites & schedules
- Endurance: Running up to 24+ hours on a single charge
- Flexibility: Charged anytime, at any level, fully in as little two hours
- Intelligence: Managed with web-based information on vehicle performance
- Complete Solution: Delivered with everything needed to begin operations
Terminal trucks have many names: hostler, spotter, shifter, yard horse, yard dog, tug, buggy, goat, mule, yard truck, yard tractor, terminal tractor, yard mule, yard goat, yard pony, yard spotter, shunter, yard jockey, buggy, yard buggy, hustler, shag, Ottawa tractor, yard switcher, spotting tractor, switching truck, stevedoring tractor, stevedoring truck, trailer mover, shunt truck, yard pig, yard tug…and more. They are all the same truck!
Orange EV designs and delivers pure electric, industrial-strength vehicles that are better for the earth, people and bottom line.
Manage container handling operations with a better truck while saving money
- Save up to 90% on fuel. Additional savings in maintenance and other areas.
- Eliminate diesel and emissions. No fossil fuels. No tailpipe.
- Improve driver experience. Cooler, smoother, quieter, cleaner.
- Reduce maintenance. Fewer components to inspect, maintain, and replace.
2015 “Biggest Impact” award. Top recognition of annual Impact Awards, presented by the Kansas City Business Journal.
2015 “Community Development” award. Presented by the City of Riverside, Missouri.
2014 "Agents of Change" award. Presented by the Kansas City regional Clean Cities Coalition.