The industry leader
Orange EV is the top OEM providing heavy-duty electric vehicle solutions
Orange EV builds, sells, and services industrial electric vehicles for some of the most successful companies in the world. Deployed fleets have demonstrated that Orange EV trucks do the same work while eliminating diesel fuel and emissions. Built with patent-pending technology, Orange EV T-Series pure electric terminal trucks are proven to save money while being safer, more reliable, and preferred by drivers and management alike. Building both new and remanufactured vehicles, Orange EV and the T-Series have achieved a series of industry firsts:
- First to commercially deploy 100% electric Class 8 electric vehicles into container handling operations
- First approved for sale as a heavy duty electric vehicle in California
- First approved for and funded under regional and national incentive programs
- First to cost parity so fleets can deploy electric trucks using budgets planned for diesels
- First with hard data from deployed fleets that demonstrate truck endurance, cost savings, and more
Orange EV's first introduced the electric terminal truck as a complete remanufacture of existing trucks, reusing and giving a second life to durable elements like the cab and frame. This initial offering was designed with configuration options to ensure the truck got the job done while helping fleets manage cost. Next, we started manufacturing all new trucks while continuing to innovate and improve the product lines. In the process, Orange EV became the first U.S. company to build, commercially deploy, and service 100% electric Class 8 Heavy Duty trucks.
Orange EV’s values derive from the need to build a business and products of which both we and our customers can be proud. It is important to us that what we do, and how we do it, is accomplished with thought and integrity. We strive to deliver value and earn our customers every day.