Orange EV T-Series pure electric terminal trucks are proven to save money while being safer, more reliable, and preferred by drivers and management alike.
- Capacity: 81,000 lbs GCWR
- Speed: Up to 25mph
- Chassis: 4×2 or 6×2
- Off-Road or On-Road:
- Off-Road / Off-Highway: For non-plated, in yard use.
- On-Road / On-Highway: DOT-compliant
All Orange EV trucks have torque on demand, smooth acceleration & deceleration, can be used indoors (no emissions), and are driver-friendly with low noise and vibration.
Orange EV has deployed fleets of its trucks to railroad inter-modal, LTL freight, manufacturing, retail distribution, waste management, warehouse, and other container handling operations, so we understand that each fleet and site is a little different. We’ll discuss your needs and design the vehicle solution that fits while managing cost. Standard options include:
- Battery: Sized to meet the needs of your site.
- Charging: In as little as two hours; spec’d as a total charging solution that takes full advantage of “opportunity charging” when trucks are plugged in and charging during lunch, breaks, shift changes, and other downtime.
We’ll also discuss the need for fleet and site-specific equipment. For example, though Orange EV cabs are significantly cooler in the absence of a diesel engine radiating excess heat, a built in A/C system may still be desirable for hot or humid climates as well as those which require the cab to be sealed (e.g. waste transfer sites).
Orange EV’s complete solution includes everything you need to begin operations: electric trucks, charging capabilities, telematics, training, manuals, customized operator settings, warranty, technical support and more.